You can book anytime as long as it is 6 hours before your flight in order to allow our courier enough time to collect and deliver your luggage safely and on time to your flight.
You can book our services starting from 24 hours before and not later than 6 hours before your flight. Collection times vary depending on your airline; some airlines allow earlier bags check-in.
● Our certified agent will check your passports and boarding passes. They will make sure that your bags were packed by you and that you comply with all the airlines and airport regulations.
● Your luggage will be wrapped by BagsPorter protective cover and sealed in order to make sure that no items will be added or removed.
● Once done, you will travel with your carry-on directly to your flight without the need to check-in at the airport. BagsPorter will deliver your luggage on time and load it to your aircraft.
We will take any oversized luggage within your flight ticket allowance. Passengers enjoy the delivery of oversized luggage e.g. skis, snowboards, bikes, golf clubs, wheelchairs, electronics, strollers, large items, and etc.
You will be notified about your luggage location changes and the estimated time of arrival at all times during the trip. You will receive SMS and emai notifications informing you about the changes and updates. You can also see the status of your luggage at your BagsPorter account.
● All BagsPorter agents are vetted, trained and certified to handle passengers' luggage.
● We guarantee the safety and security of your luggage at all times, from check-in to transfer to airport check-in.
● All the bags are insured by BagsPorter insurance of $1,500 per bag.
● We optimize the route of your bag to the airport to make sure it is loaded to aircraft on time.
● Our vehicles, storage, and personnel are equipped with and monitored by smart CCTV cameras and sensors.
BagsPorter takes high security and safety measures for your luggage from the moment you check-in and leave it with our agents. Your luggage is sealed and locked to protect it from damages. BagsPorter provides full insurance up to $1,500 for accidental loss or damages. You can buy additional extended luggage or travel insurance during the booking process.
In the unlikely event of a late delivery, we will send your luggage to your destination address via FedEx or DHL or other cargo airlines immediately at our cost and provide you with the travel essentials up to $200 until the luggage joins you.
In this case you can take the luggage at the BagsPorter collection point at the airport or we’ll deliver the luggage at the address you provided. No additional fee is required.
We comply with all the airlines and airport regulations, and you will be informed of those during the booking process. You will have to sign on the content of the bags during the check-in process with our agent. All the bags go through non-intrusive security pre-check to make sure no restricted items or materials exist in your luggage (e.g. drugs, explosives, lithium batteries, etc.). If found, your luggage can be returned to you at origin or transported to the destination using cargo airlines for an additional cost.
Security is our priority, and we make sure that your data is safe and encrypted. We comply with local data storage regulations in the markets we operate.
The only way to pay for BagsPorter services is by using a credit card or mobile payments such as Apple Pay or Google Pay. Never pay cash to our agents and no tips are expected for our services. Please note that you will approve the payment using Credit Card authorization form during your check-out to eliminate chargebacks.
You can always change or cancel your booking up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled collection time for your luggage. Later cancellations will not be refunded due to the expenses incurred with the delivery of our services.
You will be able to check-in as many items as you like within the airline allowances (number of items, weight, size or content). You will be able to add additional items with us for an extra cost per airline price list and limitations (upcoming).
We wrap all the bags with BagsPorter protective cover with a unique QR code to track and identify each bag. Our agents will scan and identify your bag during transit, pre-screening and check-in at airport. Your bags weight would also be matched with the check-in weight and bags information to make sure nothing was added.
© Copyright 2020 Bags Porter Inc. All rights reserved.